– November 13: We have started sending out registration e-mails to those who have signed up.
– November 14: We have started sending out application links.
– November 26: We have closed sign-up.
– November 27: All registration/application emails and links have been sent out. If you have not received an email or link registration application please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– November 28: Please wait patiently, we are reviewing all the applications and will be sending out confirmation emails to those that have been selected to represent UBC
ECE’s most popular event of the year, the Silicon Valley trip, is back again! Visit the headquarters of the top engineering companies in the world, go sightseeing around San Francisco and network with Silicon Valley engineers! Last year’s trip was a record success with tickets selling out in under an hour and visits to a total of 12 top Bay Area companies. We’re excited to have you be a part of it!
February 18-25, Reading Break 2018
Only 50 spots available
Ticket price: 700 (Includes plane ticket, bus, accommodation)
The presentation from the information session can be found here.
If you are interested in going on this trip, please sign up at https://goo.gl/forms/xomljiXn6gcayWjg2
The sign-up will put you on a mailing list in which we will send more information.
Registration will require an application which will be sent out to you soon. Please monitor your e-mail for more information soon to come!