Games Night Coordinator
- Helps set up events, tournaments, and cleanup.
- Coordinates the events, and make sure everything in order.
- Performs maintenance and other tasks to do with Games Nights.
- ~ 15 hours time commitment, 7 hours per night.
Social Event Coordinator
- Develop logistics for student-life events.
- Help run the event and make sure the event goes accordingly.
- Coordinate event assistants before, during, and after the event.
- Organize, plan, and manage ECE E-Week teams.
- 3 – 6 hours per event, depending on the nature of the event
- Helps organizing ECE sports team.
- Registers any available tournaments, and monitors players’ attendances.
- Jerseys order, pickup, and delivery.
- ~ 20 or more hours time commitment.
- Help with general ECESS events setup and teardown
- Handle money transactions and sales during events
- Order food for events
- Help ensure the success of ECESS events
- ~ 3 hours per event, depending on the nature of the event