It’s time for locker rentals again.
Rentals from Term 2 2014W
If you rented a locker last term and have not vacated, please do so before EOD this Thursday, May 14th (you should already have received an email about this). If you wish to renew your locker for this summer, you can do so. Failure to do either or, will result in your lock being cut and your belongings removed. Please be courteous to new locker tenants and observe the deadline; we hate cutting locks just as much as they hate waiting to use a locker they paid for. If under extenuating circumstances you are unable to both empty or renew your locker, please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you soon.
We’re doing things a little differently this year; starting with this summer, payments (the whole process, really) will be online (using PayPal)!
- Fill out the Locker Sales Form, and wait for a confirmation email; if one does not arrive within 30 minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your Spam and make sure it isn’t in there before emailing).
- (Second email) Wait to hear back which locker number you got (this will be on or after Friday, May 15th). We will try to assign you the locker you requested. In the case that it is not vacant, we will assign you a locker that is located nearby.
- (Third email) Pay through PayPal with an invoice that will be sent to you within a few days of your locker assignment.
- Start using your locker!
- Who is eligible for locker rental?
- ECE students are given priority, however, students from other Engineering departments may rent lockers depending on availability.
- When will I get assigned a locker?
- Assignment emails will be sent out after Friday, May 15th.
- When can I start using my locker?
- You can start using your locker as soon as you are assigned one. If you find that your locker still has a lock on it, or is not empty, please let us know at email@example.com.
- When must I vacate my locker by?
- Lockers must be vacated before August 31st, 2015. This does not mean just removing your locker. The locker should be empty and clean as well as a courtesy to the incoming tenant.
- How much is locker rental for the summer?
- If I want to continue using my locker from Term 2 2014W, can I renew it?
- Yes. Please make sure to check renewing current locker when filling out the form if you want to keep your current locker.
- Can I also renew the same locker through Term 1 2015W?
- To ensure fair opportunity for all students, there will be no renewals in the fall. However, you are welcome to request the same locker number during fall locker registration, which is practically the same as a renewal. You are not, however, guaranteed to receive this locker (or a locker at all), depending on how late you sign up and on how high the demand for lockers is.
- I don’t want to use PayPal.
- This is a pilot project for online payments so we’d love to hear any concerns you have regarding online invoicing with PayPal and whether we should continue to use this in the future. Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.