Now is your chance to join a great student team and make a noticeable difference in the lives of a large group of students! All executive positions need to be filled, the only thing missing is you!
Nomination forms are available in MCLD 434 or download here.
The available positions are:
|2nd Year Rep (1-20||
If you’re interested in running for a position, please be aware of the dates, and the elections rules and policies.
Download the Executive Information Document here!
- Nomination form due: Friday, Sept 19, MCLD 434 by 4pm
- Mandatory Info session: Friday, Sept 19 @ 4pm in MCLD 434
- Election Days: Monday September 29 & Tuesday September 30
- Voting will take place in front of MCLD 434 and in the Kaiser Atrium throughout these dates, more details to be announced closer to the date.
Rules and Policies:
- Candidates must currently be an undergraduate UBC ECE student
- Other position-specific rules can be found in the Constitution (https://ubcecess.com/constitution/)
- All candidates must attend the candidate information meeting Friday, Sept 19 @ 4pm
- Each candidate can only apply to only one position
- If candidate is in co-op for a term, please find a co-runner to split/share the position with
- Candidates campaigning before the campaign period will be disqualified
- Any questions or comments should be sent by email to email@example.com.