ECESS is ecstatic to be hosting two blood donor clinics with Canadian Blood Services. Blood donations help cancer patients, premature babies, accident/injury victims & people undergoing surgery & transplants, as well as those suffering from blood diseases, burns & shocks.
Please make an appointment to donate! Call 1 888 2 DONATE (1-888-236-6283)
About the Clinics
- September 26 & 27
- 10:00AM – 4:15PM
- Wayne & William White Engineering Design Centre (see map)
- Call 1 888 2 DONATE (1-888-236-6283) to make an appointment and mention our clinic
Basic Requirements for Donating Blood
- First time donors must be between the ages of 17 – 61
- Donors must weigh at least 110lbs. New donors between 17-23, visit here for more details.
- You must wait 6 months to donate after a piercing or tattoo
- If you’ve travelled outside of North America within the past year, please call the toll free line & speak to a clinic nurse to make sure you did not travel to a “malaria risk area”
- Please eat a meal & drink water before donating