TELUS is holding an Open House this Thursday, October 25th from 12-4pm.
We will be showcasing both our Technology Leadership Development Program and our Engineers in Training programs. Sharing with you what we work on while in these programs. This event is open to all years to come and explore.
Please RSVP to TLDPRecruitment@telus.com by October 24th (so we can make sure we have enough food J )
The event will be taking place at the Brian Canfield Centre at 3777 Kingsway on the 4th floor.
Please note: the building floor numbers are odd; the entrance off of Kingsway is the 5th floor of the building
- 12:00 – 1:00 Registration, lunch and networking
- 1:00 – 2:00 Keynote speech and overview of afternoon
- 2:00 – 3:45 Booths and Networking
- 3:45 – 4:00 Wrap up and draw for door prizes
Some booths include:
- Application demonstrations
- Meet our alumni (and find out where they are now)
- Learn more about the Graduated Engineering Program (GEP)
- Learn more about the Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP)
- Learn about different technical roles at TELUS
For example: Architect, Business Systems Analyst, Database Administrator, Environment Management expert, …
** If you have any questions please send them to the e-mail to TLDPRecruitment@telus.com