IMPORTANT: Students, please reserve a photo session with Evangelos by the end of October and take your photo before November 30.
The graduation photographs are a series of photographs that are taken with you in the academic regalia, as well as formal dress, or casual clothing. Photographs of you in the UBC regalia are required should you wish to be included in the yearbook and composite.
- You may bring one change of clothing if you wish (casual clothing is not mandatory)
- There is a refundable deposit of $45 that is required at the time of your sitting (cash/debit preferred)
- Within 60 days of your sitting, your deposit can be…
- Credited towards your order of the final photographs
- or refunded when you visit the studio with your receipt
Group photographs are welcome! In order to make the sitting memorable, we always encourage students to bring their family or loved ones in with them. Each student from the graduating class is entitled to one free group session with their sitting.
If you wish to have photographs taken with an additional group, a special rate of $15.99+tax per extra group will be charged. Group photographs will be taken at the same time as your individual photographs; no separate appointments can be made.
Appointments can be made online or by phone.
Telephone: (604) 731-8314, or (604) 732-3023.
If you would like to cancel or change your appointment you must notify Evangelos Photography at least 2 business days prior to your appointment or there will be a cancellation fee of $15.99+tax. No exceptions.